Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Steamboat

Penang Townhouse Steamboat
@ Huo Guo Zhi Jia -
火锅Font size之家



7 July is a holiday for Penang state, I'm off too...
which i feel that this is 1 of the good thing about my company...
I planed have a dinner with my colleagues...
We choose "all you can eat" steamboat buffet,
which is the best choice for a total of 16 people from us.....

火锅之家 was selected bcoz there got a variety type of foods..


Photo with my lovely bf....

The leng lui attended the dinner.....


My favorite - ice cream....
Important point is that there is a free flow ice cream bar....
You can eat as many as you can.... Wow....
I think I had ate around 6 scoop.... hehehe



Dim Sum also available...


Various type of vegetables..


Seafood.....


Bee Hoon, Maggie Mee, Yee Mee....& Corn



2 type of soup available - clear soup & Tom Yam.....
As u can see, we like Tom Yam more...hehe
It's always full with foods...



Everyone was busy preparing or eating their foods....
Our table full with the plates & foods...
We really enjoy it and everyone went home with full stomach
with the spirit of "Eat All You Can".... hehehe


** They serve durian as now is the durian festival.....
I don't take as i don't like that but my bf ate a few oh.....
According to their staff, they will serve steam crab during weekend only....
For those crab lover, plz take note oh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads