Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Something Cold In Hot Weather

Cool Blog -Prangin Mall Penang



In this very hot weather, what will in your mind??


Something cold will be very nice, isn't it....



While walking around in shopping mall,
I found 1 stall surrounded by many people...


After check it out,
found that it is a stall selling cold drink known as


Cold Blog.


Looking at this situation,
automatically I'm attracted by this drink
& wanna have a try on it to figure out


what so special about this stall.





The cute seal for the cup with their logo


The Cool Blog that I ordered is Passion Fruits Iced Blended..

(RM 3.10 - RM2.50 for ice blended + RM0.60 for the pearls)



The photo I took when I finally get my drink...



You can see it really full with people,
no matter old or young....

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads