Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 11, 2010

Company Annual Dinner 2010

This year my company dinner is very special compare with previous years...
This time not only my SSB company for tis dinner
It combine with whole Southern Steel Group
SSB, SPIM, SSM, SWI

This is the gathering that our dinner arrange for our dinner...
EDEN....
Not so good for menu...just so so..
The is my colleagues in photo that we take from Dewan Milenenium, Kepala Batas
The environment is very big because
total of 4 company worker is more than 1700 people....
I love their decoration...
Is very beautiful...
U can imagine 1700 people in thia hall...???
Is big that u can imagine...
The dinner cant without greatest prize....for lucky draw
The First prize is RM 6,000 Sijil Simpanan Premium...$$$
Second & Third prize is Motor....
At last, I din get any lucky draw for the prize....
Nvm, next year will come back to get it...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads