Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Valentine Day 2011

Valentine @ Ipoh
This year valentine day fall on the 12th day of CNY.
We take this opportunities to celebrate 2 festival together in Ipoh


This is our Valentine day "look".
T-shirt we bought from HK & with my new hair style.

My darling prepare western food for our Valentine day's lunch at home.
This is the 1st time he cook for me. He search some recipe from Internet.
We bought the foods from market & hypermarket.
The onion rings waiting to be fried.
Grill pork chop...

The chicken chop which prepare with oyster source, pepper, sugar & bean source.

The Fried Black Pepper Chicken Chop serve with onion rings & fries

The Grilled Pork Chop...
It's yummy..... I liked it very much...
Thanks, my darling

No comments:

Post a Comment

nuffnang ads